Parabellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pandora Project - Check out

Go down 
+6
GUma
LnKeYz
YsLock
Apophis
DeMenthor
Micas
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Micas
Karik
Micas

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Pandora Project - Check out Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:04 am

Basic Information:

* The 2 "Factions" will be named: Furians and Requiem.
* The server will be developed for all different styles of people to enjoy including:
1) Constant Massive PVP action through the use of the Faction Engine.
2) Players who enjoy Raiding epic RaidBosses can do so to gain items and wares.
3) Players who like farming and crafting can do so using Dwarves and other players.
4) Players who enjoy playing in events can do so using our unique styles of events including automagic ones.
5) Players who like to Gamble can do so using our Slot Machines and other machines soon to come.
* You can EXP off monsters quickly from level 1-70. The setup for gaining EXP after level 70 can be done by PVPing as well as killing monsters. (PvPing being the faster method of doing so.)
* There will be custom leveling/farming areas with spawn protection NPCS so your safe to farm the majority of the time.
* There will be 3 different methods to gaining the A and S graded gear - PvPing the opposing faction, farming for parts and mining/chopping/chipping, and through Event Medals obtained by participating in the various Events in the server (occuring every hour).
* The number of subclasses a single player can obtain will be raised to 5+
* Purchasing gear up to grade B will be Free.
* Classes will be balanced daily to find any issues within them.
* You CAN PvP/pk your own faction - you will go purple of course and red.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Starting Off
When you first enter the world, you will be spawned at Frintezza's "Music Room." From here you will notice various things going on around you, like faction guards fighting/or something - we havent decided what, but you will also see 2 people you may or may not recognize. These 2 people are the recruitment officers for each faction, General Zariche of the Furian Faction, and General Akanamah of the Requiem Faction. They will have a simple speal about each faction telling you to join yada yada... You will also notice between them a "Statistics Statue," basically telling you how many people are registered to each side and how "powerful" that faction is. Once you have decided the faction, you will be teleported to the Capital that we chose for everyone to be located at, The Floating town of Parrasus(spelling major ftw.) This town will house both factions trading/flaming/etc along with the different armors/weaponry for sale. People can use the center crystal to teleport to the various locations to do whatever they please. This will most likely be one of the only Peace Zones in the server. hehehe.

Leveling
After you have walked around town for a while to get familiar with the area, you will then most likely want to start leveling. Use the TOWN CRYSTAL in the center of the floating town to port to various places across the land. There will be a seperate tab to go directly to level 1-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60-70 and the 70+ areas. Easy leveling up to level 70 - after that it gets rather tough. Once you have gone through the various zones by yourself or with friends, you will notice that EXP drops alot after hitting 70. After hitting 70, you will be gaining around 500k - 1million EXP per MOB kill and around 15-25mil from every PVP you do. I forgot the exact percents but both are rather quick to get to around 74. Then you start going down to like 2% a pvp at like 77 or something - these rates are still to be confirmed.

Grade A and S
Grade A : [A] grade gear can be obtained 3 different ways:

* 1) By taking over towns and pvping players you will get special items that drop. Use these to trade in for your armor/weapons.
* 2) By Farming with your dwarves/friends you can gain various parts to use in the "Dwarven Craft Machine" back in town.
* 3) by participating in events you get rewarded Event Medals. Trade these in for your desired reward.

Grade S : [S] grade gear can be obtained 3 different ways:

* 1) By combining the items that drop in PVP into more powerful items, you can trade in these more advanced materials for [S] Grade.
* 2) By Raiding mini raidbosses and gaining the parts, you can use the Dwarven Craft Unit to create your [S] Grade.
* 3) by participating in events you have a chance to win Glittering Event Medals. Trade these in for your desired [S] reward.

Ranking / Leveling Clans
Using your rank points gained in many ways, you can spend them on various upgrades and small enhancements to your characters stats, or DONATE them to your clan so that you can level your Clan's level and gain the benefits from that.

Alignments
'Alignments' are going to be used to make your characters even more unique. When you hit 70, you will be prompted to select one of the 3 'Alignments' from the menu. Each alignment, Aegis, Phantom, and Symphony, will have seperate buffs that you receive from the flute according to which alignment you chose. Here's a breakdown of each Alignment:

1.) Aegis - The Passive Alignment. Players will notice that with this particular alignment, thier characters will have some of the most powerful defensive buffs in the game. Resistances to *, greater shielding, songs of various defenses.. etc.. This alignments is for those that wish to not die in fights so fast. However, you receive hardly anything to help your atk speed/power.

2.) Phantom - The Aggresive Alignment - This alignment is for those blood thirsty lunatics. You will receive many buffs to strengthen your physical and mental attack, as well as your critical chances. However, your really fragile. This alignment is for those who like to deal quick damage, but are used to being "The Glass Cannons."

3.) Symphony - The Swift-Like Alignment - This alignment is mediocre between Aegis and Phantom. You receive very few of each passive/aggresive alignment, but you receive alot of the actual speed buffs. Your alignments is based on those wanting quick entry and quick exit. Critical chances are a plus, running speed, dodge rate, etc.. This class will be for those style players.

PD: now the server become a Hellbound and with this a lot of features will coming...

--- Now some images ---

Pandora Project - Check out Shot00008dv2

Pandora Project - Check out Shot00009ti7

Pandora Project - Check out Shot00010yc9

Pandora Project - Check out Shot00011lh2

Pandora Project - Check out Shot00012ry8

Pandora Project - Check out Shot00013zt4
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:59 am

remids me of the greek server good vs. evil or another one angels and demons. this pandora stuff seem to have more add-ons and options than those and i'll give it a try just for fun.
btw: hai naria. still have your cookiez Razz
Back to top Go down
Apophis
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Interesting i'll give it a try. 10q Micas <3
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:03 pm

i am there exploring, will try to be on vent today and ingame Smile

honestly is completly diferent of any server i tryed
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:02 pm

i'l try it
Back to top Go down
Apophis
Brown Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:47 pm

say nick ingame pls ... btw i'm Inocence
Back to top Go down
LnKeYz
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:14 pm

going to try this out
Back to top Go down
LnKeYz
Brown Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:10 am

ninja post: im there in requiem factory my ign is LnKeYz atm im farming mats for A grade on my dwarf called FatLnKeYz feel free to pm me Smile
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:01 am

ahhh i went furians Razz
i make another char latter ^^
Will be DingDong an mmmm OL i guess ^^
Back to top Go down
Apophis
Brown Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:57 pm

i'm furians also as Micas
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:14 pm

i went requiem, and default,anelys,decado,guma move that side aswel
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:27 pm

I am requiem also Smile

btw that server is really cool ^^ imo
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:32 pm

PS: We really need (me include) to start using the vent, so we know who is who and where XD

PS2: We need more ppl ^^
Back to top Go down
GUma
Brown Bear
GUma

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:16 pm

i'm Gummy
Back to top Go down
Decado
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:51 pm

Decado... like allways xD
Back to top Go down
LnKeYz
Brown Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:07 pm

Im Requiem, I met d3fiance there. If u want some tips try to get like 650k adena buy that big hammer to farm stone at Imperial tomb entrance and get Thons Enria Asofe these mats are for A grade its better to use dwarf. In 1 night i got my A grade set + weapon. This server is pretty boring after 1week of playing tbh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

am IceCream thats my spoiler, prolly i make a dagger to gank some pll
we will need some sws/bd and cov'ver aswel for later, cause everyone is running around with half buffs :/

i'l check what lnkeyz said later on Wink
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:45 am

LnKeYz wrote:
Im Requiem, I met d3fiance there. If u want some tips try to get like 650k adena buy that big hammer to farm stone at Imperial tomb entrance and get Thons Enria Asofe these mats are for A grade its better to use dwarf. In 1 night i got my A grade set + weapon. This server is pretty boring after 1week of playing tbh Very Happy

Woot, well we reroll furians cus they are less and requiem is >.<.

to make $$ the only way is farming mobs or events/events and hope u get $$ as reward.

Loving That server btw, and we need more ppl Razz
Back to top Go down
Apophis
Brown Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:51 pm

I want Ashe server Sad(
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:11 pm

me too :S
but while is not open, i am killing or being killed xD
Back to top Go down
Decado
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Well... tbh... im quite tired of Pandora... donno if i'm going back there... rather stick around Frozen and try to make Epic RB's and getting some gear...
Back to top Go down
Anelys
Brown Bear
Anelys

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:50 am

Well..Pandora is kinda boring..but im still willing to play there if is smth to do( i dont wanna reroll to Furians cause hitting that stone is so booorrrinnggg ).
On Frozen we have some decent pvps and as u all know we plan to do some epics..(all are more then wellcome to participate) cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
d3fault
Habla 4 life
Habla 4 life
d3fault

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:33 pm

LnKeYz wrote:

lol @ d3fiance lol!
Back to top Go down
LnKeYz
Brown Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:36 pm

loll srry mistype i meant d3fault :PP
Back to top Go down
Armetis
Barakiel
Armetis

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Project - Check out   Pandora Project - Check out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora Project - Check out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next