Parabellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving to Beyond L2?

Go down 
+5
Abel
d3fault
Micas
eXorcisT
Kigo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Move to Beyond ?
Yes
Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:08 pm

bah, im going to farm adena and i'll buy Age of Conan. thats the real game lol! ;D
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:27 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 pm

lol age of conan, i hope u love quests than. i got the game
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 am

YsLock wrote:

u have it? its.. not worth to buy? =/
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:22 am

eXorcisT wrote:
YsLock wrote:

u have it? its.. not worth to buy? =/
yeah i got, if u like quests go for it. its like wow, do quests to geth exp
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:29 am

OK last server checked

http://lineage.ragezone.com/l2/news/kamael-island-fully-spawned.html

It doesnt seems to be l2j, my host are clean and their update is huge.

Or c6 l2 bandids - few peps

I vote first one rate x5

looks awsome the server.

PS: for ppl on check the forums Wink
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:38 am

forgot rates of ragezone
Bartz
5x xp / 5x sp / 5x adena / 5x drop / 10 quest / 10 spoil

Seighardt
40x xp / 45x sp / 50x adena / 35x drop / 30 quest / 40 spoil
Luxary Gatekeeper teleports to all major locations for 15,000 adena

x5 <3
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 am

bandit kas a gay website so i bet server will be gay too lol. and for that kamael one.. 40x rates one has normal amount of ppl and 5x one has like 50 online and its old server already aden castle taken so.... anyway kamael race doesnt work good i tested till 20 lvl and some skills dont work.. anyway i met 2 guys in serv they say its l2j so i guess there is no not l2j server of kamael atm... dunno what we should do lol. btw anyone of u still playing in beyond? can anyone tell me exactly what IS working there? coz i hear a lot rumors and dunno.. i only saw myself that duel is not working. if it dont have major bugs maybe we.. can go there lol? coz kigo was talking something about "maybe beyond" and to another server seems he dont wanna go. so? =]

edit:
and i want to make destro for sure and in kamael it seems raped nicely @ if u use frenzy and battle boar - frenzy will not increase p atk. (u have to stay at 30% HP to make frenzy work normal and in pvp or big PVE u will be dead in seconds like this) and if u have different lvl ppl in party the one witch has 20 lvl lower than any party member - gets no exp. so no powerlvl anymore too.
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 pm

what skills are not working?
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:17 pm

well i am too tired.
Atm is :

CT1.5
RageZone
everlast (http://everlast.l2m.info/news.php) <-- more stuff work here, then others server it seems

Or
C6
Bandits - http://l2bandit.com/ <-- 7 days old server
or other server.

I guess if no1 decides i am going to start playing on abyss or wtv : <

-
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:18 pm

ok so maybe we all can try bandits?
in few sites i found this info about this server:

New L2OFFMOD server Xp: 7x Sp: 7x Adena: 8x Drop/Spoil: 7x Quest Adena rate: 8x Quest Xp,Sp rate: 7x
-Interlude server
-Antibot system
-Dualbox allowed but only on market
-olympia/nobless/hero/
-siege/manor
-shadow weapon
-buyable 1st and 2nd classchange item
-Monthly events (L2Day,Medal collector,Trick of transmutation etc)
-weakly events
-Augmention
-working +6 set
-Clan halls
-no donation

Working:
-Shadow weapon (D,C,B)
-Augmention
-Zariche and Akamanah
-Duel
-Olympia
-clanskills
-clan lvl 0-8
-Academy
-Reputation points
-some IL quest,upload continuously
-EventGK
-Siege (all castles)
-Manor
-+6 armor bonuses
-Pagan
-Buyable 1st and 2nd classchange item

server 1 week old

i dont see online ppl count so need to test that, but anyway it seems cool server everything is working and if we advertise we can get a lot ppl in. all castles not taken. dont play in that lol beyond it has nothing working inside lol ask online gm there if thous things are working in beyond:
academy, rep points, shad weap, augument, zariche, akamanah, cats, duels, or even c5 skills = u'll get surprised ;DD thats total crap lol. and it has a lot ppl coz its lithuanian server @ every 12 yer old feg r playing l2 (im lithuanian) and they dont care what server it is since it lithuanian comunity.. and there are no better l2 servers in lithuania. but anyway all lt servers sux rly. a lot ppl in lithuania cant play in foreign country server coz they have crappy internet @ u pay for megabites if u connect not to lithuania.. so figure by yourself. i strongly advertise to leave that (u will do it sooner or later beleave me lol)

so who wanna try bandits?
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:18 pm

lol check my post i made about bandits

am up for bandits !
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:40 pm

YsLock wrote:
lol check my post i made about bandits

am up for bandits !

i tested bandits.. went to giran and talked to some ppl with B grade. so: macros are bugged, some bug at 7signs, some bugs at castles, buffslots are bugged. 20 max, debuffs takes buffslots etc. 50 ppl online. no shadoweapon tickets.. well it sux =/

we was thinking to move to beyond but i checked beyond forum. ppl showing screenshots with thees bugs: some mobs at 0 HP become immortal and i have to run from them. some guy showed screen with 6836 INT at his stats. some full armor drops has 0 p def and in shop u get 0 adena for them. some bug with enchants etc...

anyway seems NO good server at all atm lol. kigo will go to play in supreme.org and i guess im not palying anywhere then =/
btw when paradise will open? it seems to be the best server. btw tomorrow they have 1 day of open beta for public. they say server will handle 7k ppl online with hellbound client and not l2j. at live will be no bugs, but dunno when that live will come. atm beta is in 3 stage (from 4 or 5) so.. half year to wait? ><

<-- confused and i guess no lineage for me atm monkey silent

edit: elmore seems the best server, everything works on it but not many ppl online.. and all guys when went to beyond farmed in elmore they have in wh 42kk of adena and a looot mats and they say they'll give us all stuff if we go to elmore. so if someone cam make a lot ppl to come to elmore - its the only hope lol
serv is like less than month old with no castles taken. few strong clans there only ~80 peps online but i guess half of them 2box that makes ~40 unique ppl
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:47 pm

u dont got shadow coupons on bandit but u can buy the no-gr and Dgr coupons and on that server money aint a problem if u do the dark elf quest once
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:48 pm

so exo, u played on most of the servers, what are the pro's and cons of elmore,bandit,beyond,dunno else. pls typ that shit in 1 post

btw, what u guys want? some server with few bugs but we r all playing togheter as friends, or a totaly buggless server where u got no friends at all? dont be to pickie to chose a server !
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 pm

imo beyond is still worth it , the bugs will be a matter of time
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:13 pm

well we have to chose between:
cool server performance and features with low population
OR
lol server performance with lack of features with insane population

dunno why ppl join lol server when there is good ones.. anyway:

elmore: talking about features and performance - best ping, averything is in that server as far as i saw cats,shadowweapon for tickets after 1/2 class, skills,duel etc etc. its like 1 month old. at first server days it had 134 ppl online (record at website) now they have like ~70-80 (+ u can dualbox there that makes it ~40 unique ppl) so.. ppl amount is decreasing.. 1 more thing - thous who went to beyond and made pure mage clan (some of them from this forum and the rest is theyr friends) played with me in elmore before. they have a lot mats ant 42kk of adena in CWH and theyr willing to give that for free if we move to elmore. this server would be best if there was more ppl. i quess we will have no fun at all doesnt matter it has all working..

bandit: total crap. i made quest for soe giran, ported, asked ppl about serv, talked with some B guys - buff/debuff slot bugged, even macros bugged, 7s gubbed, siege bugged etc etc. its 10 days old ~50 ppl online but it has no future coz the website is sooo gay and to use forum u need to create acc and wait for admin to approve it like 1-2 days = WTF? ;o

more i tryed was some kamael/hellbound servers but all seems bugged.
except the one micas advertised (but its rly old and has 2 servers 4x 300 ppl online / 30x 150 ppl online) but its rly old all castles taken and not many ppl online so.. not worth too i quess. + 4x - too low / 30x - too high.

beyond - in forum there i see some bugs like i mentioned before, but like abel says.. i quess its best option now. it as a lot ppl inside 1.5-2k online. 4 days old server, if it has a lot bugs we still can get some fun at pvp. just we need decent number of ppl to join, make clan (need to decide whos leader) and we can have some fun. anyway i have - 1st class done going destro 23 lvl now, nick exorcizt there.
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:10 am

some of us started serious on beyond ! and planning to stay there !
Back to top Go down
Kat
Brown Bear
Kat

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Beyond - 4x SWS. Yay?
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:04 pm

im 23 orc. cant play thees days have a lot of work. (working atm too..) so maybe tomorrow i'll be free to play.. what lvls u got so far already ?
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:59 am

kat mail me ingame (nick: Abel) or write pm here
Back to top Go down
Kat
Brown Bear
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:17 am

I`m stopped at 43lv, enought Lineage II for me. scratch
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Kat wrote:

class? :p

i got some lvl21 char but am not in the mood to bring it to 40 -.-
Back to top Go down
Kat
Brown Bear
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:28 am

YsLock wrote:
Kat wrote:

class? :p

Kat wrote:
Beyond - 4x SWS. Yay?

geek

YsLock wrote:
i got some lvl21 char but am not in the mood to bring it to 40 -.-

Ja, and I not in mood play Lineage II at all. Counter - Strike 1.6 is way better. albino
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:46 pm

i started to play cs 1.6 again, i stopped few time ago. i got my private war server, maybe we can do some 2on2 or 3on3 with my mate :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Beyond L2?   Moving to Beyond L2? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving to Beyond L2?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parabellum :: Public Section :: News-
Jump to: