Parabellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News and vote if u wanna join

Go down 
+12
Ju
DeMenthor
eXorcisT
Kigo
Anelys
Shadow
Apophis
Decado
YsLock
Abel
LnKeYz
AeonFlux
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AeonFlux
Admin
Admin
AeonFlux

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-13

News and vote if u wanna join Empty
PostSubject: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 pm

I found a new server haves 6 days from starting haves 1800 players avarage and is official interlude the rates are 3x and we can have a chance to get castle vote if u want please

http://la2crazy.com/?skin=enlq
Back to top Go down
LnKeYz
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:09 pm

why not i just never head of this server at all.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:14 pm

cause u sax , i am in
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:17 pm

i voted yes, if only enough pll r going to play and if i can be a warlord xD

does the sever got the shadows weapens? up to low B? and does it have the newbie helper with nogr & Dgr weapen?
Back to top Go down
Decado
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:33 pm

I will vote later... i don't know whether i will stick around or just quit lineage, so...
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:44 pm

decado dont be a chicken , come and follow the white rabbit
Back to top Go down
Apophis
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:50 pm

Guys , when i try to login there a strange msg appears "There is no time left on this account". Any ideea what i need to do ?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Keltir
Shadow

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:51 pm

I have 1 problem i can`t register and i can`t connect to the game ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Anelys
Brown Bear
Anelys

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:52 pm

pfff....we will see how many of us are interested ^^ and we can give it a try

Abel sax cheers
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:57 pm

jealous ? you faggot ! Razz
Back to top Go down
LnKeYz
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 am

soo when will we get a final decision if we move there or not? btw where are u guys playing atm ?
Back to top Go down
Kigo
Admin
Admin
Kigo

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:09 am

we need atleast 20 active pll to start
Back to top Go down
https://parabellum.forumotion.com
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 am

well... 3x is a bit.. low ;D but earlier my opinion was "lower - better" and ~1x-2x rates makes the real feel of the game comparing to high rates when you can skip something in game because you lvl too fast. but since i have normal work now i dont know if i'll keep up at 3x with you guys coz i know some of you will go 24/7 Very Happy (like ab3l was always overleveling me and doenst matter how hard i tried to keep up^^ )
i'll try to connect to server and look if it works good for me. anyone tried it normally ? does main things are working?

edit:

btw supreme will not be up?
and for this new server - i should install interlude and just run server updater? or should i first run official updater?

edit2:

its np that this is Russian server? i hope it will not be like: $&*%^(@ HABLA HABLA! all the time..
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 am

there ARE newbie helpers that give u NOGR and Dgr weapens and in giran and dunno where else u can buy shadows weapens, Cgr and low Bgr, wich is rly awesome :] its 93k to use a low Bweapen for few hours, so its pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Kigo
Admin
Admin
Kigo

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:42 am

i have no info on supreme, last i noticed was - ashe wasnt on forums for long, no idea if he gave up

even if not, he needs more than 6 month for sure to get it running

about installing
install interlude, dont update(update makes it kamael clioent)
then put server updater
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:01 am

ok im in! ;D ping is nice ^^
<--- nick eXo 4 lvl and looking forward to become destroyer
anyone in game? tell me your nicks or pm me ^^
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 am

http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/t/thedoviz/115028/tiyqkrbwyp.jpg[url][/url]
so.. should we start or maybe someone started already? =]
if we need 20 ppl and we have 10 votes for "yes" maybe we could start (if we will at all) and later others will come faster when you'll tell them "omg omg ftw" and show some ingame screens to make advertisement ^^
Back to top Go down
Decado
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:41 am

Abel wrote:
decado dont be a chicken , come and follow the white rabbit

I'm not being chicken, i just think that maybe i should choose better my priorities... and plus... 3x is kinda crazy tbh... if i play there will take me shitloads of time to get to even 40... so i wont vote for now, i'll w8 till every1 decides what to do and then i decide myself...
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:58 am

guys decide faster im 19 lvl already, well gn
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Keltir
Shadow

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:29 am

we start in the sv 3 X or 1 x ? afther school i will make 1 bd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kigo
Admin
Admin
Kigo

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:34 am

3x is the new server (open since 1 week)
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:28 am

i'm in making update allready. i'm goin wc cause 3x kinda low for archer. name DeMenthor i hope. i'll update my post as soon as i get in Very Happy
Apophis is goin destro, me-Wc, shadow-bd...i'll try to find soho and see what he's going for. who's goin for sws and healer ?
edit: after update when i have to choose server game crashes :/. wtf. can not connect to server...
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:46 pm

everything is working for me.registered new acc and approved by email, installed interlude, placed updater to install dir and updated, started the game.when i started it first i couldnt connect because of firewall (it asked me if i should allow l2.exe i pressed yes but still couldnt connect) i quited the game and in firewall options entered updater and l2 exe's to "save zone" and then i connected.
Back to top Go down
Ju
Brown Bear
Ju

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:37 pm

I'd be up, but... I work 5 days per week 9 to 6pm, so I just dont have time =< Boo t.t
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:41 pm

i'll take archived system from apophis. dl-ing nowand everything should work just fine.
P.S. i'll be startin workin soon so i don't know how much time i'll have but i'll dedicate most of my free time to L2 as usual Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News and vote if u wanna join
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next