Parabellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News and vote if u wanna join

Go down 
+12
Ju
DeMenthor
eXorcisT
Kigo
Anelys
Shadow
Apophis
Decado
YsLock
Abel
LnKeYz
AeonFlux
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel
Drake
Abel

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-23

News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm

i think we got already a decent base , atm downloading the client
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:37 pm

fuk it! same error dunno wth. maybe it's my client although i doubt it. i'll dl client again and retry Mad

2008.6.11 15:55:06
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1810 MHz with 1022MB RAM
Video : WinFast PX7600 GT (6921)

General protection fault!

History: UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 001A0602 1287 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop
this is the shyt that keeps showing after l2 crash. and Forum is in Ruski and i understand shyt also so no ideea how to solve it
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 pm

i installed the game and works fine, ing Abel
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:48 pm

DeMenthor wrote:
fuk it! same error dunno wth. maybe it's my client although i doubt it. i'll dl client again and retry Mad

2008.6.11 15:55:06
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1810 MHz with 1022MB RAM
Video : WinFast PX7600 GT (6921)

General protection fault!

History: UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 001A0602 1287 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop
this is the shyt that keeps showing after l2 crash. and Forum is in Ruski and i understand shyt also so no ideea how to solve it

what SP your XP has? now there is official Service Pack 3 for XP try updating win maybe?. btw it shows your CPU "unknown processor" i know there are some software drivers for AMD processors, try updating it (i never used AMD so dont know. Intel FTW ;d ) anyway i bet there is some problem with your software/drivers. u can try reinstalling win if you want =)

for me game runs ok too. i have Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1
Back to top Go down
AeonFlux
Admin
Admin
AeonFlux

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:17 pm

well there is a problem u can bot on this server so is not point to get on it ...
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:09 pm

game rules wrote:
02. Third-party applications, bots, Accounts
2.1. It is strictly prohibited to use the following applications:
2.1.1. Any 3rd party program, that alter game process, giving illegal advantage otherwise impossible to reach in the game.
2.1.2. Any 3rd party program (known as Bots and Clickers) that may be used for automation of some game processes such as collecting drops, targeting mobs, killing mobs, healing, buffing. Some processes may be automated with provided macro-system ingame.
2.2. Unauthorized access to other's game accounts is prohibited.
2.3. All game accounts that were unused for 60 days will be deleted.
2.4. Boxing ("Boxing" is the term used when referring to the running of 2 or more accounts, controlled by 1 person, from the same machine, or 2 or more machines with the intent of farming or levelling each other, or even trading in town):
2.4.1. Dual-Boxing is allowed.
2.4.2. Triple-Boxing, Quadro-Boxing etc. is not allowed.
2.5. Administration will do their best to keep your accounts safe however will not take any responsibility for stolen items and resources. Your duty is to keep login/password safe. We will never ask you to give us that information.

its not allowed. or you tried it by yourself and succeeded or something? =]
Back to top Go down
Kigo
Admin
Admin
Kigo

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Bots, walker working - fuack that server
wont move there sry
Back to top Go down
https://parabellum.forumotion.com
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm

so any other server than?
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:16 pm

bah, im 20 lvl already. so where we will play? is there any other server? because waiting for supreme will take long time and i bet summer will end. atm i have some free time and would be nice to start somewhere..
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 pm

i find the boting thingy to be qute too retail like and mygame cannot run on this server Sad i installed 2 diff clients made all the possible updates and nothing, the same error quite stupid i must add. btw i installed another il pathc for a diff serv just for testing and it worked fine w/o even a single probl.
cpu: Amd Athlon 64 3000+(1808 MHz)
Video: GeForce WinFast PX7600 GT 256 Mb,128 Bites
ram 1 Gb DDR2 Dual kit Turbo Memory PCI
all bought from store/warranty and shyt and i didn't had any problems so far in more than 1.5 years except on 1 single server that i couldn't ping or connect and that was due to my isp imo haveing some external ports closed.
Anyway if u guys can find a better serv w/o dual/trial or w/e boxing, leave msg here.
too bad i really did my best to connect it's just the awesome patch conflicts with my hardware in some way and i cannot do anything
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 pm

edit.
well anyone has any offers where we will move? i'll go search for some servers.

lets post here what we find. i rly want to play lol.. ^

found so far:

- Intel Core2Duo 3.0GHZ.

- 8 GB OCZ ram.

- 2 x 300GB Fujitsu 15000 rpm SCSI HD.

Game Specs:

- Private Interlude server files, not L2J not public files.

- Rates 7x XP/SP, 7x Adena, 7x Seal Stones, 7x Drops, 7x Spoil.

- RaidBoss 7x XP/SP, 7x Adena, 7x drop.

- Anti-bot/Anti-hack system.

- Up to Interlude Areas.

- Up to Interlude Mobs.

- Up to Interlude Raidboss.

- Up to Interlude Skills.

- Up to Interlude Weapons/Armors.

- Up to Interlude Drops/Spoils.

- Up to Interlude Clan lvl/Clan skills/Academy.

- Up to Interlude Castles and Clan halls.

- Augmentation/Herbs working.

- Shadow weapons working.

- Duel system working.

- Cursed weapons Zariche and Akamanah working.

- Commercial (not public) Geodata.

- Buffs time like Retail.

- All features from C1-interlude working

http://www.frintezza.com/index.php

Last edited by eXorcisT on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 pm

1. Server parameters
- 2x DualCore AMD Opteron 275, 2200 MHz (QuadCore);
- 8GB Registered ECC DDR RAM;
- 4x 80GB HD (Raid 0.1);
- 100Mbit bandwidth;
- 2TB traffic per month;
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition;

2. Server files parameters
- Modded Interlude on Retail C4 files;
- Rates: 4x 4x 5x 4x 3x (3x more materials from drop, 5x more seal stones from drop);
- Seven Signs Competition period: Monday 18:00 - Monday 18:00 (GMT + 1:00);
- Seven Signs Seal Effect period: Monday 18:15 - Monday 17:45 (GMT + 1:00);
- Siege available time: Saturday and Sunday at 18:00 or 20:00 (GMT + 1:00);
- No GM-Shop;
- No armors, weapons, jewellery, materials, enchants (only exchange to blessed one), SA, etc. from donations;
- Return 1LV and Weight limit 1LV skills as reward from donations;
- Custom Clan Points dropped by monsters in LOA and GC. Those can be exchanged for Apella Set and misc. items;
- Custom drops with Interlude weapons added to Baium (20%) and Valakas (75%);
- 3 Moonstone Shards max from each Pouch;
- Apella Set increase CP (like in description), + 40% CP more and 30% chance to reflect debuff to attacker;

if anyone interested this is what i've found notable so far. serv started on 31 may so it's 2 weeks ago. not too late. i'll give it a try now
www.epi-games.com<--this is the site link sorry for not mention it in the 1'st post. Nick=DeMenthor

Last edited by DeMenthor on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:18 pm

im looking for servers now too. found 2 so far. i'll update the list (my previous post) if i'll find more new interlude low rates not l2j servers.
btw DeMenthor could you give a link of that server you just advertised ?
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 pm

the elmore server i just checked an only 130 ppl online so i would say NO to that one
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Abel wrote:
the elmore server i just checked an only 130 ppl online so i would say NO to that one

k. didnt checked frintezza? and dunno about what server DeMenthor was talking? would be nice to test that too.
David, come to skype. i'll go eat and later if you have time we can try to test/search together some ][_, 2 ^^
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Frintezza is lagging and dual boxing is allowed so i would say we can remove that one from the list aswell atm trying the server from Dementhor..
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:58 pm

k, i'll go test it too. can someone check if bots/walkers working here? i never used them so dont have any and dont know how they works ^^
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 pm

any other servers/news ?
hmmm.. seem they have hero and some advanced game items so it's not the fresh start we seek. gonna look for smth else.
also no adventure cat( free weap ng/d gr npc) so it's a big -. time for browsing again Evil or Very Mad
edit: maybe i've found smth:http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/moreinfo/l2elmore/69326.html 19 may so it's so and so
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:30 pm

DeMenthor wrote:
any other servers/news ?
hmmm.. seem they have hero and some advanced game items so it's not the fresh start we seek. gonna look for smth else.
also no adventure cat( free weap ng/d gr npc) so it's a big -. time for browsing again Evil or Very Mad
edit: maybe i've found smth:http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/moreinfo/l2elmore/69326.html 19 may so it's so and so

i found this too, but abel says:

Abel wrote:

well i'll go try it. maybe it will grow lol ;D
and.. for me it doesnt rly matters if there will not be a lot ppl. at 5k+ ppls online all spots are taken and server is full ^^
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 pm

well if it's a well made serv ppls will come and first of all i just want to have some fun with u guys Wink. all servers with 2-3k+ ppls on are live for a long time now or are not live Smile) and being expected for. anyway want back to grinding and all and don't want ppls in s grades that have nothing to do shoot my ass for fun
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

DeMenthor wrote:
well if it's a well made serv ppls will come and first of all i just want to have some fun with u guys Wink. all servers with 2-3k+ ppls on are live for a long time now or are not live Smile) and being expected for. anyway want back to grinding and all and don't want ppls in s grades that have nothing to do shoot my ass for fun

so true. i think the same way. and advantage in fresh server witch has small population: you can easy rule it. if its well made and will improve - ppl will gather and WE will be in S grade shooting theyr asses ;D

P.S.
i found in this server website:

We will go live on 19.05.2008.
Thanks for patience , GL&HF in game.

so it even dont have 1 month. it will grow. i remember l2 paradise first start when there was like ~500 total of players at first month or so. this one \"as they say\" was tested for 3 months, so it has to be not bad. anyway i\'ll go check. nick in game eXo if its not taken. and sometimes i rly miss small population when you can know all players and always get free spot. when someone crafts first B grade everyone will know and stuff like that. small population makes it more friendly (at least I think so)

P.S.2 player reviews of this serv:
Quote :
( 13:41:33 23-05-2008)t0to:
Well
this server is started on Monday this week.
We're still very few ppl but the server is good. Most of the interlude stuff are working and till now there are no serious crashes or problems.
3 months of testing and fixing and now this server is ready for big and good comunity.
The play here is enjoyable and inteesting but the only thing is a lack of players.
If you stil consider where to play - here is the place. I'm sure you'll not regret.
So.. come and see for yourself. You're welcome!

greenbothecat:
Ok, here's my few cents
Server system: great, just great, can't find a single bug, 99,9% retail experience!
Rates: purrrfect! (but it's a matter of your personal likes, so..)
Latency: 62-64 here in Poland, it's very good
Staff: english-speaking, professional, all english-speaking and willing to help.
Players: mostly BG, but all of them friendly (so far).
-note that it's meant to be international server (only language on shout/trade allowed is english), so it has a great future, in my eyes, just needs more players and it will rock rock rock.

After a few days of playing, this server has my green light and "GO". International players, join now, I'll be staying here for a longer time.

Pinko:
I`ll simply say that i love it , i`m only sorry that i have exams at this time and i`m not able to play or write in the forums . The server still needs more players but as far as i can tell and see the online number is growing daily . GJ to the staff and GL to all , If you join you won`t regret it - i didin`t

rageseeker:
Ppl play this server is great i was going to never play again lineage but with this server who can quit pls play cause is not many pps and u know more ppl more hun sorry for my eng

TKrullz:
Its almost unbelieveble, you just have to see for yourself.
Gm's online every single day (they dont stay on refusal mode just to hear your problems ) , the geodata is close to perfetion
(i haven't seen a problem with it), events.
Clan wars are rising . Multinational community.
That server just deserves to try it and you won' t regret
Back to top Go down
LnKeYz
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 am

btw you guys still on Aerith?!
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:47 am

LnKeYz wrote:
btw you guys still on Aerith?!
what server is that? i messed up already with the names lol!
we didnt decided on the server yet.
kigo or someone else who HAX check the elmore server. coz i dont want to lvl again and leave ;D
i readed a lot in theyr web it seems they fix/update it always and almost always there is gm online.
cant connect now because theyr restarting it or something. but by the graph of online time i see yesterday it was down for some time, but all 3 days before it was 100% online. this one seems best one from what we checked.. albino

and i see GM named Ronin. maybe its the same guy from merc? ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:56 am

serv now down for like 1hr w/o eta and damn i'm sleepy. i'll troll the forums for a bit more and if not up i'll go to sleep. i'll test it 2morrow anyway and post my opinions here
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:10 am

DeMenthor wrote:
serv now down for like 1hr w/o eta and damn i'm sleepy. i'll troll the forums for a bit more and if not up i'll go to sleep. i'll test it 2morrow anyway and post my opinions here

same with me lol. btw i got respond in theyr forum:

SillentDeath wrote:
This is the first time that the server goes down without a notice from the administration , so it doesn`t happen often here even it doesn`t happen at all Smile

I have no idea when the server will be up , but i`m sure that the team will write something soon , they are watching the forum and the ingame process (gm`s online daily).

I think that you`ll like it here , the server is stable(although it this isn`t the right time to say that Smile ) and there are a lot of working things , but you`ll see for yourself Smile I`m happy to play here , and with more ppl coming it will soon be a really good server , because we need more players now .

Welcome to you and your clanmates and we`ll see you ingame Smile

edit: ON!

the interface is all kamael moded so it looks nice. atm after restart there are 100 ppl on and i see ping 1 @_@ it runs rly smooth. if your not sleeping pm me eXo we can try to test something both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News and vote if u wanna join
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next