Parabellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News and vote if u wanna join

Go down 
+12
Ju
DeMenthor
eXorcisT
Kigo
Anelys
Shadow
Apophis
Decado
YsLock
Abel
LnKeYz
AeonFlux
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Micas
Karik
Micas

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-16

News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 am

i am playing rohan for now (btw loving that game), but if u guys find a server count me in
Back to top Go down
Micas
Karik
Micas

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:29 am

eXorcisT wrote:
DeMenthor wrote:
serv now down for like 1hr w/o eta and damn i'm sleepy. i'll troll the forums for a bit more and if not up i'll go to sleep. i'll test it 2morrow anyway and post my opinions here

same with me lol. btw i got respond in theyr forum:

SillentDeath wrote:
This is the first time that the server goes down without a notice from the administration , so it doesn`t happen often here even it doesn`t happen at all Smile

I have no idea when the server will be up , but i`m sure that the team will write something soon , they are watching the forum and the ingame process (gm`s online daily).

I think that you`ll like it here , the server is stable(although it this isn`t the right time to say that Smile ) and there are a lot of working things , but you`ll see for yourself Smile I`m happy to play here , and with more ppl coming it will soon be a really good server , because we need more players now .

Welcome to you and your clanmates and we`ll see you ingame Smile

edit: ON!

the interface is all kamael moded so it looks nice. atm after restart there are 100 ppl on and i see ping 1 @_@ it runs rly smooth. if your not sleeping pm me eXo we can try to test something both.

Hmmm i got lost what server u trying?
And are u guys on vent?
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:57 am

with DeMenthor we tested the l2elmore server. it looks nice. just made a duel ;D he went sleep i'll try to mess around a bit more. i hope guy all will like this server and we can start (i dont car really where to start just want to play with u all ^^)

and, Micas, im not in vent. dont have it yet lol ^^
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:20 am

ok, server was down due to update. now there are colored chat (damage etc in differed colors)
there are 2 GMs online i asked them about server. c5/interlude areas/skills/mobs are nearly 100% they say and there are software protection against bots witch gives permanent IP ban. theyr fixing small bugs daily and main bugs was fixed when it was 3 months in beta. tis is rly nice server. btw cat helper for noobZ is there. and for donation u cant get uber things. only class transfer items and accessories. guys try this server. seems its the best choice atm. and we all want to play together again! dont we? ;D
Back to top Go down
Decado
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:41 am

Micas wrote:
i am playing rohan for now (btw loving that game), but if u guys find a server count me in

omg rohan is so baaaad!!!
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 am

that elmore is nice. 19 lvl atm, done all noob quests. u get "noob travel tokens" 12 of them and can free teleport to any starting town, so checked seems everything is in its place and working. if no one of you will move here and there will be no other server to gather. i guess i will play here alone for a while.
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:04 pm

i'll be here too and another friend of mine. i guess if we gather a few, more will come and then we can really have fun Very Happy. anyway so far the serv is ok,
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 pm

btw you'll be WC?

WC+Destro= killing combo ;D
Back to top Go down
GizZ
Brown Bear
GizZ

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 pm

So tell me if you guys gona start there cause i need to know Razz
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:31 pm

GizZ wrote:
So tell me if you guys gona start there cause i need to know Razz

come with few of us in that server and start advertising in forum so more will come ;D
i dont know about others. theyr afk since we found this server so they dont know yet anything.
Back to top Go down
luijz
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:02 pm

im downloading the client now, once i get it set up i wil join and make a WC
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 pm

u guys trying to elmore one?

http://l2elmore.net/stat.php?act=top_100

mostly mage's Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 pm

YsLock wrote:
u guys trying to elmore one?

http://l2elmore.net/stat.php?act=top_100

mostly mage's Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ye, some of us are here already. and if u all will not move we will still be here and make clan lol. its ftw server. and with mages - u can pWn them Laughing

done first class atm. shadow weapons are working (dunno what is that really^^) but i have some "tokens" for them.
rly friendly gms and always someone online from them. everyone in server is english talking. not like the server we tried before 80% rusians. i met some players from paradise/supreme. atm we have:
destroyer, th, crafter, wc. come all and try =]
Back to top Go down
Abel
Drake
Abel

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:57 pm

shadow wpn is a weapon which is fading after a time
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Abel wrote:
shadow wpn is a weapon which is fading after a time
great to start with, or have some alternative weapen
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:30 am

so far we are a few and serv is quite fun and could be a great succes if it only had more players but i guess they'll come in time...
orc shaman 32 lfp Razz
Back to top Go down
Apophis
Brown Bear

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 am

go to sleep Dementhor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:58 pm

i did Razz. powerlvl ftw
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:31 pm

well i go to work when i'll be back we can play again.

just miss brigandine top for top d gear =]
btw shadow weaon FTW! 2 handed D grade sword and way more P atk than the one from cat =) herbs are so nice when u solo no need to rest at all full hp/mp always even with all "toggle" skills
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 pm

why its so quiet here? come to play in l2elmore! ;D since no news from kigo we have clan already. one of us is with 2nd class and ~45 lvl. we have support ant dds.daggers,destros,few mages, SE,pp,wc,bd,sws,paladin, spoiler, 2 crafters. dont remember others. but we are quite good. there are few strong clans since server is only few weeks old and theyr with B grade/BOPs. so we should get nice pvp in future. a lot high lvl mages. come rape them with us plix plox! ;D
Back to top Go down
AeonFlux
Admin
Admin
AeonFlux

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:23 am

guysin my opinion that server needs more players if we move 40 players there is like our clan makes half of server...
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:02 am

did u played at paradise before all wipes at the start? it had the same ppl amount. and ppl seems growing. anyway lets "assume" your right, but hey! we still will have fun. we r having it now already. server is rly cool talking about performance and all whats "in". so it has to attract ppl. as i know almost all of us miss old times. so at least come and have fun with us at PVE! ;D
and like i told there are some strong clans who has B grade etc. we could pWn them. if we will see that its boring to own all and no ppl are coming to server we could move later to another one if any will open (like some cool paradise serv after half year will open right?) u dont play l2 to get some profit or satisfaction at the end, its the ting where u get it every time playing it. i bets its more fun to gather all and talk/party/organize/help each other in game than just wine in forum "omg omg i wanna play l2" =]
so who wanna get some fun and try to remember old times - your welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
DeMenthor
Brown Bear
DeMenthor

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:03 pm

exo is right and we have quite a lot of fun. 5 mins till i finish my wc q and after that leeching mode ativated Smile. anyway who is willing to join is more than wellcome.
I know it doesn't have 2-3k players on but who wants to play l2 plays it for fun.
Atm clan lvl 3-16 or 17 ppls Wink goin for ch in goddard
Back to top Go down
YsLock
Karik
YsLock

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:31 pm

u can flame me, but aint it better to try aden CH for later on aden siege?
Back to top Go down
eXorcisT
Karik
eXorcisT

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 pm

well aden is better i guess. better teleports and it will become capital instead of giran at the end of game. anyway i dont rly care since its top grade CH. but aden might be better =] for quests too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and vote if u wanna join   News and vote if u wanna join - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News and vote if u wanna join
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next